[Vision2020] Say What?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Mar 21 17:41:37 PDT 2012

Thank you, Keely. But they don't see it as about womens' health. They see an opportunity to promote their anti-woman agenda. They want a smaller government, one just big enough to invade a woman's womb and citizens bedrooms. Their government would let the poor starve and die with no medical attention, but would be ever vigilant to keep women from being autonomous beings or gays/lesbians from being legally protected.

Approximately 1/3 of all women have experienced/will experience sexual violence (and 1/5 of all men) during their life time---go google this your own self before you start screaming at me, you idiot MEN who promote anti-women legislation. Chuckles Windy hasn't got a clue, and furthermore doesn't want one. I, however, am more upset at the female legislators who jumped on the "blame and re-victimise the victim" band wagon. Shame on them. They, at least, should know better.

A rape victim seeking an end to a pregnancy perpetrated by violence, being forced to undergo another "rape" required by idiots with an ideology that makes women shamed chattle, seems to be so far over the flaming top as to make Idaho (and several other anti-women states) an international laughingstock. And the racist candidate for a North Idaho sherriff position just cements the picture of Idaho as a truly backwards (and beyond the 21st Century norm) place to live.

Is it any wonder young people are running away from Idaho in droves? Or that getting teachers to stay here is difficult? Or that even long-time Republican legislators are sick and tired of this mess and opting out? Or that students of color from WSU are terrified to cross the WA/ID border? The people currently running this state are living in 1932, and want the rest of us to go there with them....unfortunately, we are allowing them to succeed.

We need some real statesmen/women to step up, and we need to get the real people of Idaho to rebel against these nasty, unethical, immoral, tax-cheating, un-American, and power hungry crackers!

Just MHO
Debi R-S
PS excuse my typos and misspellings---I'm too hacked off to use spell check tonight......