[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 20 18:04:57 PDT 2012

“Rape and incest was used as a reason to oppose this. I would hope that when a woman goes in to a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape. I assume that's part of the counseling that goes on.”

- Idaho State Senator Chuck Winder (R-Boise) (March 19, 2012)

Courtesy of ABC News at:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/story/idaho-lawmaker-sparks-anger-abortion-comments-15964865

Query for Mr. [Henry D. "Hank"] Johnston:  Sufficient citation?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown