[Vision2020] A Tribute to Idaho SB1387 (a limerick)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 20 17:40:34 PDT 2012

Yes, Mr. Rumelhart.  On the internet.  On the street.  On the phone.  On the moon.  I don't lower my crossbar simply because I am on the Internet!

It's common decency.  Even Mr. Johnston deserves that much.

Ya see what I'm sayin', Mr. Rumelhart?

However, I am not going to hold you or Mr. Johnston to my standards.  As such, you are free to address me as you see fit.

God knows during my twenty years in the Army, I've been called everything but Tom.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown