[Vision2020] A Tribute to Idaho SB1387 (a limerick)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 20 16:26:34 PDT 2012

That's because it was provided to me by someone other than Betsy Russell, Mr. Johnston, without citing Betsy Russell as its source.

Another thing, Mr. Johnston:  Not to reflect upon how you were raised, but in a civil society it is more appropriate to ask someone permission before addressing them by their first name, ok?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown