[Vision2020] Obama Sets Gas Prices? Just Another G.O.P. Myth

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 16:43:13 PDT 2012

I like your wife's car, Tom. My Hyundai, I bought for only $3500 w/ only 30,000 miles on it. It gets over 28-35 MPG. I don't see the point in spending $20,000 more for a car hybrid to save $10,000 in gas over the life of the car and another $4K in interest on the loan. I just buy with cash a quality used car with good gas mileage and low miles. In order for the average person to use less gas, cars with high MPG need to also be inexpensive, like they are in Europe. Cars today can be, and should be engineered to get 50-100 MPG.

Donovan Arnold