[Vision2020] Coming to a Bulletin Board Near You . . . SOON !

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 20:51:41 PDT 2012

Thanks Tom H., I appreciate your efforts to support the community and the University. Those posters look awesome. Clearly a lot of talent and thought went into the design. I hope everyone gets to see and appreciate the artwork.

Yes, it is irritating that a local business, that wants and needs local support, doesn't itself support the local community that keeps it in business. There are plenty of other places to buy coffee that are not called "One World Cafe" that do support the community. Most assuredly they would be pleased to acquire your patronage as well as others that want to support the local community and its efforts.

I always wanted to see Book People and a local coffee shop combine into one shop as a local hangout. An Internet/coffee/book shop on or near the corner of 6Th and Main would make Moscow about as perfect as it can be.

Donovan Arnold