[Vision2020] 739 Responses to "Free speech and academic freedom": Threats Against Climate Scientists Like Soviet Union

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 16:56:10 PDT 2012

I don't condone sending death threats to anyone, especially over something like climate change science.  I also don't condone the harassment of climate scientists because of their views on the subject, whatever they may be.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I seem to be the token "climate denier" on this list, though I don't think of myself as such.

Paul