[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Mar 10 08:36:26 PST 2012

I was all ready to applaud Pat Robertson for calling for the legalization of marijuana, but after reading this, I wonder if he did it knowing that his buddy Michelle would at any moment say something that rivals the stupidest, most illogical, utterly baseless and offensive meanderings I've ever heard from any pothead.

Bachmann certainly strengthens the argument for the existence of a parallel universe, from which I hope someday someone will bring me a T-shirt.  Yikes...

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com