[Vision2020] PR - City to Begin Spring Street Sweeping

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Mar 9 15:54:15 PST 2012

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Crews to Begin Spring Cleaning Street Sweeping Operations

March 9, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - City of Moscow Street Crews are preparing for spring cleaning street sweeping operations, to begin Monday, March 12 through Friday, April 6, 2012.  During scheduled sweeping residents are encouraged to keep vehicles and other objects off the streets to allow for sweepers access to clean the streets as best as possible.

Spring sweeping is scheduled by area as outlined below:

  *   Area 1, West of Highway 95: April 2 - 6
  *   Area 2, East of Highway 95 to Orchard Avenue and Mountain View Road: March 26 - 30
  *   Area 3, East of Highway 95 to Mountain View Road, South of Sixth Street: March 19 - 23
  *   Area 4, East of Orchard Avenue and Mountain View Road: March 12 - 16

A map of the areas is posted on the City's website at www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>. For more information, please call the City of Moscow Streets Department at 208-882-7550.

###

Story Contact: Tyler Palmer, Streets/Fleet Division Manager
Phone: 208.883.7096
Email: tpalmer at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:tpalmer at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

         [Description: Facebook Email Small] <http://www.facebook.com/#!/CityofMoscowIdaho>       [Description: Twitter Email Small] <https://twitter.com/#!/CityofMoscowId>