[Vision2020] [Spam 3.50] PNAS: Arctic Sea Ice Decline May Be Driving Snowy Winters in N. Hemisphere

Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Thu Mar 8 11:45:28 PST 2012

Wow, and I'll bet that all this global climate change stuff is responsible for the big ol' solar storm on the sun too. Did everybody catch the video of that sucker?!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46668792/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/solar-storm-hits-our-planet-so-far-so-good/

Bob Dickow, troublemaker