[Vision2020] 3/5/12: Lakotas arrested halting Keystone XL pipelinetrucks

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Mar 6 15:06:38 PST 2012

First Nations People are bound to be the most affected by this un-natural disaster. Let's hope this protest is less devastating for them than ones in the past----generally, Tribes come out on the downside of the game. I'm hoping all of us non-Tribal protesters can find a way to support their efforts!
Debi R-S