[Vision2020] "Limbaugh (How Low Can You Go?)" by Roy Zimmerman

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Mar 6 14:58:47 PST 2012

Rush's apologies are always along the lines of "It's too bad you took
offense at what I said" rather than a more appropriate response:
 "I let my big old nasty mouth get ahead of my brain (what little is left of
it after all the illegal drugs I've done). I am an idiot and should never
again think I can get away with being a shock jock. I apologize to the
entire country for my bloviated stupidity, my unfounded self-righteous
attitude, and for fooling so many people into thinking I'm actually some
kind of expert or even aware of facts before I open my too-well-fed
pie-hole. I was operating on the PT Barnum rules, and they bit me in my
gigantic ass."

But, we will never hear that. Just be glad his sponsors have had enough, and
wonder what is wrong when the  GOP candidates are so afraid of the
Rushinator that they can't scorn the deluded fool. And remember more women
than men vote, and the GOP is fast losing womens' votes on several issues.
Rush only assists their demise. And VOTE!!
Debi R-S
Shaking my head in wonder at it all......