[Vision2020] No dogs allowed at Moscow farmers market

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 06:20:42 PST 2012

It is most unfortunate that the City Council showed little appetite for compromise so everyone could get what they wanted. I don't see why they needed to completely ban all dogs from every Saturday market all day. I think it would have been nice for both those that like to see the dogs and those that didn't want to deal with them have their days. Let's hope the City will not ban children and babies too as their arguments for banning the dogs could be reasoned on the same concerns they voiced.

Donovan Arnold