[Vision2020] Ron Paul is back in town tomorrow

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:50:56 PST 2012

I wonder if there will be a parking nightmare.

It is such a pain to park for short purposes on campus even when invited
there for business or other quasi-official purposes.  I generally park on A
Street or further away and walk.

Where will the attendees to this non-academic event park?  How will it
impact those that have paid for parking but won't be able to find space?
Will violators be ticketed or will there be a double standard in effect?

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com