[Vision2020] Russ Limbaugh issue

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Mar 2 15:18:10 PST 2012

Good Grief! I just sent this to all my Republican relatives----I think they are signing petions as I'm typing this. This is not their Republican Party.  I must admit I cringe that they are Republicans, and also am sad that this crap sends them into spasms for the loss of dignity and common sense they assigned their political party. I also have a belief that REAL Republicans can turn this mess around so we actually have politicians rather than slovenly, deluded, self-righteous clowns running on the Republican ticket. And I can't believe I'm hoping the Republicans can save themselves from jumping off the Lemming Cliff they are quickly approaching. Or, ya know, maybe it would be a kindness to let them just complete their suicide.
Debi R-S