[Vision2020] What Goes Around, Comes Around

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 17:13:58 PST 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

________________________________
 From: deb <debismith at moscow.com>
To: Ron Force <rforce2003 at yahoo.com>; Moscow Vision2020 <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] What Goes Around, Comes Around

Well, then, all those poor teenage boys will have
to account for every wet dream---those geeky little killers! Serves them right,
since they didn't grow hair on their palms and all those other 1950's idiocies
we heard. And for sure, we need to arrest some politicians ASAP, especially
those touting "no birth control" because if they only have a few kids, they are
definitely outside the law!! Book 'em, Dano!
Debi R-S