[Vision2020] My Apologies, Sunil

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 29 19:03:12 PDT 2012

I have just watched a segment of today's (June 29, 2012) Rachel Maddow Show.

This segment reported that, although affective against entrenched Taliban, American drone attacks in Pakistan have been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Pakistani civilians.  To substantiate this claim a Pakistani managed to smuggle a video to a diplomat who transferred it to MSNBC, who showed it on tonight's show.

I feel these drone attacks to be severely inhumane and absolutely reprehensible.

Once the video becomes available on "The Rachel Maddow Show" website (probably Saturday or Monday), I will post a link here on the Viz.

Again, my apologies.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"