[Vision2020] A question about Obamacare

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 21:59:43 PDT 2012

So, if someone cannot afford health insurance that the government wants us to buy, what are they suppose to do? I was injured in an industrial accident. This means only a couple of health insurance companies will accept me, and for no less than $450 a month with a $10,000 deductible. That is unaffordable for me. Paying cash is easier for me as my medical expenses are less than $1500 a year because the medical expenses related to my injuries in the accident are covered 100% by Worker's Comp.

Also, will employers be required to provide insurance to all employees? Are there limits on how much an insurance company can charge? Or are we expected to pay whatever the insurance companies decide is reasonable, be it $50 or $1500 a month?

I really think this would be a whole lot damn easier if they just taxed us based on income and provided health care for those that could not get or did not want private insurance like every other modern 21st century government.

Donovan J. Arnold