[Vision2020] PR - MPD to Participate in Traffic Mobilization Enforcement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 27 20:28:06 PDT 2012

Mark your calendars, V-Peep . . . June 27, 2012 . . . the day that I, Tom Hansen, agreed with Mr. Arnold about something.

Like Mr. Arnold I remember times when Moscow celebrated Independence Day with fireworks and patriotic celebration.

I am extremely disappointed to see Moscow, my adopted hometown, degenerate such community activities to nothing more than Linda Pall's Mutt Strut and Walter Steed expounding on his European vacation.  I doubt that ANY members of the Moscow City Council even know the names of the 126th Engineer Company's Company Commander and First Sergeant, let alone any of the other soldiers of that unit.

For that reason, I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to attend this year's Independence Day "activities" in Friendship Square.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown