[Vision2020] Handgun Clinic

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:55:22 PDT 2012

Vera stated in her column, Larry wanted to remind members of a handgun
clinic. A "reminder" tells me this is not the original information, which I
assume was given at an earlier date

Had The Inkster done her homework... say google Larry Cernik's name, her
article would have been informative. Curious, I googled.

As Paul Harvey coined.. here is "The Rest of the Story"

*laughing*

Perhaps, not 100% the rest of the story, but, you all get my drift.

Larry Cernik is the Idaho state coordinator for Project Appleseed, a
nationwide shooting and history program administered by the Revolutionary
War Veterans Association.

Instructor link-
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/instructors_compare.html

Pricing link- $50.00 for a day session
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/pricing.html

Women in Appleseed-
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/ladyseed.php
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/women.html

It appears to me, more people are buying handguns for protection.
Gun owners need to be educated on how to keep a gun safe in the home, and
the use of a gun under emotional pressure, among other important
issues. When having conversations with police officers in the past. Every
one of them told me, if my life were at *immediate risk*, I should shoot to
kill.  A shot in the arm or leg, will not stop a meth head (or the like)
from continuing their quest to kill you. A wounded animal is a crazed
animal.

Fish and Game offer gun safety classes, as do The Pink Pistols...

http://www.joehuffman.org/PalousePinkPistols.htm

Guns are not going away in the near future, I'd rather gun owners were
educated, than not.

No, I don't own a gun, nor do I plan on purchasing one.

Janesta