[Vision2020] Hmmm

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 19:30:40 PDT 2012

What are the odds that a stoned horse would be named Super Hit?

This mud slinging is what I hate about politics today;

Honestly, what serious horse buyer wouldn't drug test and ride a horse before dropping $125,000? Do you honestly think Ann Romney personally cares for the horse, (I just don't see her shoveling horse crap and checking for prostate cancer) or more likely she just rides it?  Sounds like a good con scheme. Buy a horse from someone extremely wealthy, drug the horse, then sue.

There are people in populated areas like Southern California that make a living by buying and driving commercial diesel trucks and then purposely slamming them into other commercial trucks with the name of large companies written on them. They know it is cheaper for the large trucking companies to settle out of court then fight it in court. You can tell who these cons are because they have no trailers and their trucks look like they have been in about 100 smash derbys and came in last every time. Large trucking companies know about them, but they just consider them a cost of doing business in the city and write it off.

I suspect the Romney Family is often a target as well as they are worth probably 1/4 to 1/2 billion dollars. People want a piece of that.

Donovan J. Arnold