[Vision2020] PR - Fireworks Safety

Don Coombs wildmushroomer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:58:00 PDT 2012

Shooting off illegal fireworks is seen by some as a way to stick your thumb
in the eye of the establishment.

In the city, if you shoot off illegal fireworks you are scaring -- indeed,
terrorizing -- many pets. I don't think anybody's juvenile excitement
justifies terrorizing even a single pet.

Rather than just suffer through the 4th of July, people should confront
others who probably are more thoughtless than idiotic.

Don Coombs