[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:41:53 PDT 2012

Donovan,

I think whatever we do should be permissible under our Constitution and our laws.

I think that's clear.

Is that what you support?

Sunil

Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:38:19 -0700
From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] CNN Breaking News
To: sunilramalingam at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com

Sunil,

Your position is not clearly stated in regards to what you think we should do about terrorists.

Is it your logic that we declare war and send troops to die in every country a terrorist can ride his camel into and pitch a tent? Or that we allow  these people to continue to terrorize and kill thousands of innocent people?

Is there a third plausible solution the President and the entire world is missing that you can see, I mean besides we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

Donovan J. Arnold