[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:51:45 PDT 2012

Yeah, Tom, those damn friggin' drones. You really think this story changes my mind? Really?

How 'bout we don't do either? Huh, Tom? How 'bout we neither bomb a country we haven't declared war against, or send in troops?

How's that for friggin' novel?

Huh?

And sure, we don't give a shit how many people we kill there, do we? No one's counting them, or at least reporting them here.

Oh, I forgot: Now that Obama's  the executioner in chief, it's all okay, right? It was only wrong when someone with an 'R' after his name was in charge?

http://www.thenation.com/article/168229/assassin-chief-oval-office

Sunil