[Vision2020] A Little Coffee Klatch

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 16:08:16 PDT 2012

Get your t-shirt now:

Free the Five Wives t-shirt Summary
"Free the Five Wives" t-shirt. Join us is fighting the ban of Five Wives
vodka in the State of Idaho as we gear up for a First Amendment fight
over our right to sell our product to customers who have requested it.

The grey100% Cotton pre-shrunk shirts are a good quality with a black
and red imprint.  They are in men's sizes, so women should order
accordingly.

Please be aware that the shirts are being made and will be shipped upon
completion. We anticipate this to take about one week before we are able
 to ship. We appreciate the support and look forward to seeing you post
pics of you in your shirts on our facebook page!
Postage Cost: $2.80
http://www.ogdensownstore.com/product/freewives

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA