[Vision2020] carbon tax

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 19:07:51 PDT 2012

Paul,

People cannot afford the price of gas now, how could the price be raised without damaging society's most vulnerable?

I think nuclear power plants take too long to build and people panic no matter where it is put.

We don't need to reinvent the wheel here. All we need to do is stop making the machines that are destroying the Earth, and build the ones that don't. For example, why are we building automobiles that get only 10 miles to the gallon, when we know how to build automobiles that get 100 miles to the gallon? The solution is simple, STOP building the vehicles that get 10 miles to the gallon, and only build the ones that get 100 miles to the gallon.

Is it really that hard to figure out the best method of preventing machines from destroying the Earth is to not build them, rather than building them and telling people to use them not as often?

Donovan J. Arnold