[Vision2020] Moscow federal building likely headed for auction

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 4 14:49:39 PDT 2012

True, Ellen.

However, our city council caved.

The bad news is that NSA can be located where they are.  I am not certain how the "move" (or is it "expansion") affects the council ruling.

The good news is that the city council stipulated, with NSA agreement, that NSA's student body CANNOT expand beyond 150 students.  But, judging by the current council makeup, expansion to 1,000 will not only be approved . . .

Heck, Wallly will probably propose a ribbon-cutting ceremony.

I will browse my city council videos and post the video of the city council session regarding the NSA conditional use permit.  It should prove to be entertaining and extremely eye-opening . . . a flash from the past.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown