[Vision2020] Buy Local Moscow coordinator position open

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Jun 4 11:46:34 PDT 2012

Bill,
Are you sure that you have the pay correctly?  I'm not that good in
math, but at 15 hours a month, the job pays  $6.67 and hour, and for a
20 hour month it pays $5.00 an hour.
Since the state  minimum wage is  $7.25 an hour, is this even a
serious offer?
And if it is, what kind of Coordinator for Buy Local Moscow are we
going to get for under minimum wage? What kind of signal does this
offer even send to the community?

Wayne