[Vision2020] Trippin' Down Memory Lane . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 3 14:55:39 PDT 2012

As I prep for our move from the south side of town to the north side of town, I have been breaking down old (as in VERY) stuff into four categories; recycle, trash, shred, and pack.

In the course of things, I have come across old (again, as in VERY) recordings and photos, like this photo of the infamous Moscow-Pullman Airport kitty taken on July 13, 2005.