[Vision2020] The King of Kack-handedness

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 2 06:33:32 PDT 2012

If His Whineyness should seek a sound-bite to be used as a matter of introduction prior to his sermons, might I suggest this rather appropriate classic . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/songs/To_Dougie.mp3

(I can almost hear it now, its tones spewing from Christ Church and onto Washington Street on a sunny, warm Sunday morning)

Note to His Whineyness:  Don't forget to pay your property taxes.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown