[Vision2020] Does Obama Deserve Another 4 years?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:40:18 PDT 2012

My feeling is that Obama will get re-elected barring a spectacular disaster a la the Lehman collapse 3 weeks or so before the last presidential election.  Looking back, I think the Reagan model of a presidency works OK - except for the deep borrowing and spending.  But I like the idea of getting some Hollywood actor who can look and act the part on a world class level.  Maybe someone like Robert Downey Jr who, along with some good speech writers, can connect with the electorate and also push everything through Congress with a schpeel that works magic every time like Reagan's 'Win One for the Gipper' that never failed.