[Vision2020] The Two Scariest Words That Could EVER Be Spoken Together . . .

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:46:28 PDT 2012

Which brings us to the question: Does it make a difference? Does it
matter who is president? The whole Obama experience makes me think
"no."

In terms of foreign policy (and especially war policy, as Sunil has
pointed out), negative impact on individual rights (as Paul and others
have pointed out), and positive impact on the economy, Obama has been
just as bad as Bush was. If you originally voted for Obama over Bush
for any of these reasons, you have no reason to vote for Obama any
more. Nor do you have any reason to vote for Romney.

Does it matter who we elect? It seems as if the future president is
going to run the country as if he were an idiot no matter who we
elect. Joe