[Vision2020] Obama critique, from the left

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 19:51:34 PDT 2012

It's an interesting explanation of why he dashed my hopes, when I was so ready for him to right all the wrongs of the Bush years.

I voted for him the first time around and supported him wholeheartedly.  I can't vote for him, now.  I don't imagine that Mitt Romney will do any better.  He might not have the statesman inferiority complex that Obama seems to have, but I think he's quickly building one after he got raked over the coals by the British press for his gaffes regarding the handling of the Olympics in London.

I'll probably write in Ron Paul.  At least I'm voting *for* someone and not voting to block someone else or for some other strategic play.

Paul