[Vision2020] Table needs repair

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 10:05:54 PDT 2012

Or, "Obamacare still leaves grandmother's leg broken".

Joe, contact an antiques shop and ask what can be done. You can also try to find another on ebay and take a leg from that one. Sorry about that. I lost a match book holder that had belonged to my Grandfather. I think I donated it on accident.

Donovan J. Arnold