[Vision2020] Is Facebook Down right now?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 22:05:12 PDT 2012

No, i just got on.

Sunil

Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 22:02:59 -0700
From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Is Facebook Down right now?

I am so frustrated. My Virgin Mobile phone network is down. I habe never had down for this long before, since 2 PM. Everything is down on it, voice, text, and web, so my only connection to friends/family is Facebook, which I reported the problem. Now, I cannot go to www.facebook.com . It will not connect. I am cut off from the world. Is anyone else able to connect to facebook, or is it just my computer, as I cannot check with my phone? THX.

Donovan J. Arnold
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com