[Vision2020] Same sex marriage

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 04:37:51 PDT 2012

Sorry, Ken, but that is one of the silliest arguments I have heard. Marriage has nothing to do with if people have children or not. You can be married and have no children and be not married and have 10 children.  Many same sex couples can, do, will, and want to have children, and make damn good parents too.

It is actually easier to have more children if you are NOT in a monogamous relationship for both genders. A man is more able to impregnate more women, and a woman would be more likely to get pregnant with more men.

People should not, or be socially engineered to marry a person of a gender they are not attracted to, that is unfair to one or both of them. As well as others that could be deprived of their true affections and love.

Marriage should ALWAYS be about two consenting adults who love each other. And nothing else. People deserve nothing less.

Donovan J. Arnold