[Vision2020] Welcome to Confederate Latah County . . .

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Jul 14 19:25:02 PDT 2012

I would have thought that the inclusion of the US Regimental Flag that
is currently part of the courthouse display would have been enough, as
the display was put together
by the veterans actual relative, but I am sure that the Latah County
Historical Society will appreciate your donation, even though Idaho
wasn't even thought of at the time of the Civil War,
it was part of what was then known as the  Washington Territory.

Wayne Price