[Vision2020] Welcome to Confederate Latah County . . .

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 14 12:33:01 PDT 2012

Wayne, did you miss my questions to you?
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2012-July/084227.html

Since you insist that context is important, and that's a sentiment I agree
with generally speaking, why don't you help us out?  I think my questions
were reasonable and would certainly help with the context, yes?

Saundra
Moscow, ID

Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is -- whether its
victim is human or animal -- we cannot expect things to be much better in
this world.
~ Rachel Carson