[Vision2020] Welcome to Confederate Latah County . . .

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Jul 14 11:49:09 PDT 2012

Paul,

YOU are 100% right  about this!  It all has to be placed in CONTEXT!
Amazing how many people commented about this one and haven't seen it.
And talk about a tempest in a tea pot!

Let me give you an example. Today there is splashed in Vision 2020, a
musical group that was at the Farmers Market, and when I was passing
by they were singing a song that
could be considered to be a "pro-spousal abuse" song. I don't see any
gnashing of teeth or renting of cloth over that one!

Wayne Price