[Vision2020] Welcome to Confederate Latah County . . .

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:16:25 PDT 2012

I wouldn't defend anything related to the Confederacy. Good luck with doing
so -- but don't blame me if people continue to think badly about you. Comes
with the territory.

Don't you have something better to do with your time? Why not do something
constructive. It is not like the display is needed. Is there any
educational value? What?

Joe