[Vision2020] Welcome to Confederate Latah County . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 11:34:44 PDT 2012

Would you call placing a confederate flag in a cabinet housing an
historical display about a confederate soldier that has a tie to Latah
County in the Latah County Courthouse indefensible?

Because I wouldn't.

Also, the one-dimensional liberal / conservative axis is failing us
here.  We need more nuance in American politics than that.

Paul