[Vision2020] Welcome to Confederate Latah County . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 01:01:53 PDT 2012

"Wow! - welcome back to the V Paul. You're a much better man than I am! [note to myself: never share a painful personal experience trying to make a perfectly valid point on the V lest you be savagely crucified by 'holier than thou' Tom and Donovan)"

. . . And you should cherish those special limited moments, Scott.  Public crucifixions of fellow Vision 2020 members is the only time you will see me and Tom Hansen doing something together. It took us two hours just to agree who got to swing the hammer while the other held the spikes.

The only people I dislike are the ones I haven't met yet. It isn't my fault I come across so cold, it is the conduit of the Internet, I do love everybody in Moscow, everyone is special piece of it. :P

Donovan J. Arnold.