[Vision2020] The Many Ironies of Health Care Reform: Sad, Wicked, Amazing, Delicious, Socratic, Dramatic, and Cosmic

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 07:25:18 PDT 2012

Yes, I am being ironic. I cannot wait to pay a big corporation $500 a month of my easily obtained money in return for nothing at all. Yeepie, I can hardly contain myself! Thanks government for looking out for me, as obviously I am just too stupid to take care of myself and don't have anything to spend my money on, who needs food, clothing, shelter, they are way overrated.

Donovan J. Arnold