[Vision2020] Institute for Public Accuracy: "Media Miss theForest for the Burning Trees"

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:28:52 PDT 2012

Gary,

Tell me one thing about the global warming debate that you've learned from
Paul's posts, since you're such a fan. Just one. Try to be clear and give
just one example of a claim or argument made by a climate scientist that
Paul showed was incorrect or fallacious. I don't claim to understand any of
his posts to be perfectly honest. But since you're such a big fan and
defender of his clearly you must have just one example that you could
explain to the rest of us of how Paul has helped to further the debate on
global warming. Just one.

Best, Joe