[Vision2020] Institute for Public Accuracy: "Media Miss theForest for the Burning Trees"

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 9 19:41:08 PDT 2012

Somebody please correct me if I'm misremembering the AGW dialog that has been running at a steady pace for the last few months. (If not years)

Mr. Rumelhart has conceded that the earth does in fact appear to be growing warmer.

He has allowed as how human activity likely does have some impact on said warming.

He has stated that he thinks it might well be a good idea to reduce carbon emissions in a sensible manner.

But, he's not quite ready to commit body and soul to the Church of The Sky Is Falling as he seems to have detected a few inconsistencies and has a few questions.

In other words the rat bastard is thinking for himself and Lord knows we can't have any of that! Let's continue to belittle him as a dolt and a liar because
what else could he be if he refuses to get on board with the prevailing group think of the moment?

"Progressive liberals" are funny.