[Vision2020] Institute for Public Accuracy: "Media Miss the Forest for the Burning Trees"

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Jul 9 13:52:56 PDT 2012

Paul Rumelhart stated:

"Why do I even care what you [Donovan Arnold] think?  That's really the question.  The answer is:  I don't."

Yet, Mr. Rumelhart . . .

You spend three paragraphs stating that you don't care.  If I were a psychiatrist, I'd suspect that you are struggling with issues . . . deep, deep issues.

On the bright side, though, I am impressed that you managed to put three sentences together without using profanity.

Now, about those issues . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"