[Vision2020] Message Relayed

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:07:20 PDT 2012

Thanks Nick for the reprints, especially the one which so accurately
depicts Cultmaster Douglas Wilson of the Christ Church Cult.

With apologies to Art Van Damme and Pete Jolly, the photo you attached is
probably an outtake from the B horror movie *The Attack of the Terrorist
Santa Clauses*, a pre-*Star Wars* effort by George Lucas.

However, in a serious, non-kidding mode, and given the deadbeat action *Germer
v Wilson, et al*, here is another Ambrose Bierce definition truly fitting
Cultmaster Wilson and his Greensides diddle:

*Corporation*, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
without individual responsibility.

-- Ambrose Bierce <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14403.Ambrose_Bierce>,
* The Devil's Dictionary <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/865289> *

w.