[Vision2020] Institute for Public Accuracy: "Media Miss the Forest for the Burning Trees"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 22:30:46 PDT 2012

Paul,

You are not a logical or rational person. If 99 out of a 100 mechanics tell you that your car won't start because of a spark plug, do you argue they are all wrong because they don't know everything about your car?

Why behave any less rationally when it comes to experts and your planet?

Donovan J. Arnold