[Vision2020] More Whores At Work

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 17:52:40 PDT 2012

No, not the same thing. This law protects youth.

Prostitution is illegal because some jerk would force his daughters or some young girl that owes him money into it. Young women, although legally free at age 18, many are still financially dependent on their parents. And young women usually don't have the skills needed yet to meet all their needs. Women also make 40% less than men.

Instead of legalizing prostitution, let us first criminalize and end discrimination against women so they don't have to sleep with ugly, nasty, fat, smelly, men than cannot get a willing date.

Donovan J. Arnold