[Vision2020] HELP !

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 4 09:51:06 PDT 2012

While digging through some OOOOOOLLLLD VHS tapes, I came across . . .

Back in Fall '96 when my spouse was taking UI classes to satisfy her minor (Therapeutic Recreation), she was required to organize a community activity as a group project organized to benefit a charity organization of the group's choosing.

The "activity" that Rodna's group organized was called a "slave auction" to be conducted on a Friday evening at the Capricorn (a long-gone Moscow tavern).

Funds accumulated as a result of this auction were donated to a local charity.

How the funds were accumulated:  Participants would bid to spend an afternoon/evening with male "slaves" that were put up for auction.

One of the male "slaves" put up for auction was Brian Brennan, then-QB of the Idaho Vandals.

I videotaped portions of the slave auction over the course of the evening, including the auction of Brian Brennan.

The problem:  The camera I used to videotape the auction was one of those video cameras that  could only be recorded to VHS tape.

Question:  Does anybody know where I can get this VHS video converted to MP4 or WMV or any other digitized format that can be easily uploaded to YouTube?

Thanks, V-Peeps.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"